Páginas

viernes, 23 de noviembre de 2012

En que lengua? voten! In which language? vote!

Welcome!! Willkommen!! Bienvenue!! Bienvenidos!!

In honor of Thanksgiving holiday in a few countries, and a citizen of the world, besides me believing that should be worldwide for any reason each person has to give thanks to someone, so I Thank al of you very much, all of my readers from all corners of the World, so this post I'm dedicating to all of you first, non-spanish readers. Just so you know you can always follow me on my new Twitter account: twitter.com/mgeraudm where I publish any new posts on my blog, on Google+ Xing, and on mx.linkedin.com/in/mauriciogeraud I accept most invitations so please do feel free to send me one, mention my blog on the invitation and I promise I'll accept. I do believe that a healthy network is a healthy future, because in the end, you never know how you'll be able to help each other. If you need to be contacted to one of my almost 4000 contacts in LI plus a few more live, I'll be happy to forward your request. A few days ago I posted another entry where I explored the values so it'd be oxymoronic of me to deny or contradict myself. Also, for anyone kind enough to follow me on Twitter and retweet me, I'll follow and retweet back, although I'll have to be careful not to fall into Twitter's rule traps, but I'll do my best. And finally, when I get 1000 votes difference to write in english instead of spanish, I will change. You can always use Google's translator (or your chosen one), although some things, phrases will be lost in literary translation instead of metaphoric as it may be meant to be. All of my posts are meant to be universal, grabbing stories from anywhere and anything I know. mgeraudm.blogspot.com
Voting can be cast on Twitter (only followers votes will count) or as comments on this blog post. 


En honor a las fiestas de Agradecimiento en algunos paises, y como ciudadano del mundo, ademas de creer debia de ser munidal porque todos tenemos algo que agradecer a alguien, mis muy queridos lectores HISPANOPARLANTES, Estoy muy agradecido a todos ustedes, de todas las esquinas del Mundo. Ahora bien, muchos si no es que la mayoria en este momento son de lenguas no-hispanas, por lo que invito a mis lectores votar vía mi nueva cuenta de Twitter: twitter.com/mgeraudm o como comentarios en este post, en que idioma publico mis posts, Ingles o Español. Cuando haya 1000 votos de diferencia, lo cambio. Siempre podemos usar el traductor de Google (o el de su preferencia) pero es cierto que algunos detalles se pueden perder como traducciones literales en vez de metafóricas como es su intención. En Twitter es donde notifico nuevas publicaciones, pero en Linkedin mx.linkedin.com/in/mauriciogeraud Acepto casi todas las invitaciones, pues creo que las conexiones personales saludables son un futuro saludable. Tambien me encuentran en Google+ y Xing. Seria muy estúpido de mi parte promover el networking o las redes personales de contactos y no hacerme caso yo mismo. Por favor, revisen mi otra entrada sobre networking. Si a alguien le sirve o le interesa contactar a alguno de mis contactos, con gusto reenvío su solicitud. Y si me retwitean siendo mis seguidores, los voy a seguir y retwitear yo de vuelta, pero como todo, tengo que cuidar las reglas de Twitter, así que haré mi mejor esfuerzo. Todas mis publicaciones tienen la intención de ser universales, tomando historias de donde sea y de lo que sea que yo conozco.

Sorry, don't know any other languages enough to write my brains out, so do please take your pick: English or Spanish!
Fully bicultural and binational, proud Mexican by birth. / Totalmente bicultural y binacional, orgulloso Mexicano de nacimiento.

Gracias!! Thank you!! Merci!! Dankeshen!!


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario